Grand Prairie Commercial Locksmith
Was your bakery broken into over the weekend? Did the crooks get inside by drilling your door locks? Would you like to replace them with drill proof locks that are also pick proof as well?
Did you recently purchase an apartment building at the bank auction? Do you now have to sort, and keep track of hundreds of different keys to front doors, laundry rooms, storage rooms and garages? Would converting to a master key system be a huge help to you?
Call Us: (972) 517-7930
As a business owner in Grand Prairie, Texas, you have to keep internal and external theft to a minimum, or you are out of business. One effective way to do this is to work closely with a professional commercial locksmith company like Locksmith Pro Grand Prairie.
Working with our well-trained locksmiths is easy. All you have to do is call us. We take it from there by offering you:
- 24-hour availability and emergency assistance
- Quick response times of 15-minutes
- Affordable prices on all services and products
- Fully certified locksmith technicians who are also licensed, bonded, and insured
- Drug tested and background cleared staff and technicians
- On-site work done at your business location, with no interruptions for your customers or staff
- Up to date and state-of-the-art locksmith products
Locksmith Pro Grand Prairie can handle any size or type of commercial locksmith service job. We can install, repair, replace, or re-key anything involving a lock or a key. Choose from services like:
- Re-keys for desks and file cabinets
- Mortise locks
- High security commercial locks
- Biometric entry systems
- Access control systems
- Fingerprint locks
- Master key systems
- Employee lockouts 24/7
- Panic bars and exit signs
- Door closers
- Key pad devices
- and many more!
Have any questions? We offer free consultations and free estimates as well. Locksmith Pro Grand Prairie takes commercial locksmith service to new levels with our professional approach to quality business security. Call us today, and let us show you how to save money, time, and frustration while keeping your business operation safe and secure.